Okay, here’s how this is going to work.
- At times, KONM will be about how terrible this blogger is at cycling.
- At times, it will be a blog about how good other people are at cycling, especially the select crew of lunatics who do it for money.
- At times, it will be a descent into the more pretentious realms of cyclo-lit. You know the kind of thing: dreamy, thousand-word ‘portraits’ about the existential terror of climbing hills that so many cyclists love to read.
- At times, it will be good.
- At times, it will be bad.
But whatever the topic or the level of #content being churned out at any given moment, KONM will be a blog about cycling that doesn’t try to flog you a €6,000 groupset in the middle of an article about a stage of the Tour Down Under.
That’s about the only guarantee I can make about this site. I hope I won’t be the only one who enjoys reading it.
You can also get in touch via the Contact page.